- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoons sherry vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon honey Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ¼ cup walnut oil
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, place vinegar, mustard, and sea salt. Let dissolve, about five minutes.
- Slowly drizzle oils in a steady stream while whisking. Adjust vinegar and oil ratio to your preference.
- Let sit at room temperature until ready to use. If not using the same day, store in refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator about 10 minutes before using so vinaigrette can come to room temperature.
- 2 peaches — cut in large cubes
- 1 scallion – angle sliced – thin
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 padron pepper – thin sliced, no seeds (for a less spicy pepper use shishito)
- 1 head of baby gem red leaf – if leaves are too large, gently break in thirds
- Combine all ingredients, except goat cheese. Toss with vinaigrette and top with goat cheese.