This is a light salad, but provides loads of vitamins rich in antioxidants.
- 3 cups arugula leaves- washed
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 green onion – thin sliced
- 1/2 orange –sliced with skin
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt to taste
- Place arugula on a dish
- Slice avocado and place in a fan on top of the arugula
- Add green onion
- Surround with orange slices
- Mix dressing in a small jar and shake. Drizzle over salad.
Delicious with grilled shrimp or chicken